June 16, 2020
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Online: ZOOM Meeting
Webinar: Making the Tough Call to Close Your Camps
Now that you’ve made the difficult decision and/or are preparing to announce the closure of your camp(s) for the season, some may be thinking “…now what?” Hear directly from professionals within the field who have faced this decision, and leaped into their next steps of planning recreational opportunities.
- How to make your announcement to close (addressing staff, public and media)
- Creating a virtual camp and alternative recreation opportunities
- Collaborating with outside agencies and vendors on recreational opportunities
- Capitalizing on outdoor recreation
- Logan Gauvin, CPRP - Rocky Hill Parks & Recreation (Camp Section Co-Chair)
- William A. DeMaio, CPRP - Newington Parks & Recreation
- Joe Harvey - Newington Parks & Recreation
- Debra S. Dennis, CPRP - Berlin Parks & Recreation
- Dan Jaskot - Empower Leadership
- Joe Milone EdD - Southern Connecticut State University
- Deadline: Wednesday, June 10 by 4:30pm
- Link to Submit Questions: Click Here
- Please note, we will do our best to answer as many questions as possible but cannot guarantee all will be answered.
Registration is REQUIRED in order to receive meeting ID and password.
Please note, this webinar is FREE TO ATTEND and will be recorded.