In January of 2019 the CPRA Board of Directors approved a 3-5 year strategic plan. Key components of this plan are to:
- Engage in public outreach to promote the positive human and community impact and the significant economic benefits associated with parks and recreation.
- Unite the state’s parks and recreation agencies under a coordinated statewide marketing campaign to improve the perception of municipal parks and recreation departments among elected officials and the general public.
- Empower and equip CRPA’s network of members, vendors, and partners to advance and advocate for parks and recreation programs and professionals throughout Connecticut.
- Help park and recreation agencies be more visible to the public they serve as well as to local politicians and town management.
To accomplish these goals CRPA has developed several outreach campaigns for use by our members locally:
- So Much More Video Campaign
- #TakeAHike Social Media Campaign
- #WaterSafety Social Media Campaign
Please visit each campaign linked in the lefthand sidebars and use them as you see fit in your local communities.