2017 Presentation Material
- Better Survey Design: Results that Get Results
- Capital Improvement Projects 101
- Constructing the Innovation Equation (KEYNOTE)
- Creating Safer Spaces
- Embracing Participants with Disabilities in Your Outdoor Adventure Programs
- How to Compete with Private Gym Fitness Classes While Maintaining Your Budget
- Invasive Plants: A Growing Concern
- Not Another Meeting!?!
- Our Wild Neighbors with Animal Embassy
- Pest Management: The Newest Products and Services Permitted Under State Regulations
- Real Life Confessionals from Aquatics Professionals: Managing Crisis at Your Facility
- Recreation Professionals’ Reports of Best Practices for Aquatics Management
- Strategic Financial and Operational Management: Your First Objective!
- Using Economic Impact Data to Demonstrate an Agency’s Relevance
- You Haven’t Lived Until You’ve Merged!
- Aquatic Speech Therapy
- Creating and Ensuring a Relevant Parks and Recreation Agency
- Cultural Diversity: Developing Cross-Cultural Understanding and Avoiding the Culture Clash
- Data Can Save the Day!!
- Expense Management: Reduce Costs but Not Quality
- How to Create Effective Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Listening and Laundering: The Keys to Better Communication
- Meeting the Health & Wellness Needs of Individuals with Disabilities
- Prioritizing Park Improvements
- Stretch & De-Stress: Yoga in the Morning
- The Latest and Greatest Industry Trends
- The Use of Post Tension Concrete for Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, and Running Tracks
2017 Session Information
Click here to view the 2017 pre-conference brochure!
2017 Call for Presenters
Do you havea terrific program, project, or training opportunity? Are you a leader in the field with insight into marketing, finance, management , maintenance or anything relating to the field of Parks and Recreation? Please consider submitting a session proposal so you can share your knowledge with others! Session proposals are being accepted for the CRPA State Conference and for Quarterlies that take place throughout the year. You only have to fill out one form to be considered!
How to submit:
Please click on the link below to submit your session proposal.
The deadline for submissions is May 1, 2017.