February 14, 2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
East Hartford Community Cultural Center
50 Chapman Place
East Hartford, CT
(snow date Feb 21, 2019 - State of Emergency only)
This one-day event, sponsored by CRPA and East Hartford Parks and Recreation, features 42 live performances and over 75 tabletop displays. Our small stage features children's entertainment and musical duos, while our large stage features large bands. If you book acts or would like to perform for a Parks & Recreation department, Fair or Festival, Museum, PTO, Camp, Club, Library, Community Group, or another organization, this is the place to be!
This is a don't miss event for entertainers looking for performance opportunities state-wide. The Entertainment Showcase gives performers the chance to showcase their skills for over 140 industry professionals looking to book for their events.
- Small Stage: Our small stage offers 18 performance time slots and highlights children's acts, individual performers, and musical duos.
- Large Stage: Our large stage offers 24 performance slots, including 6 primetime slots during lunch, and highlights large bands booked for concert series and festivals.
- Exhibit: All small stage and large stage performance times include a tabletop exhibit from 9:30 to 3:30 so that performers can network with potential clients and provide further information on fees and availability. We sell out FAST! If you missed your chance at a performance time, be sure to grab a tabletop anyway!
- Advertising: Looking for additional exposure? Be sure to take an ad in our playbill which is handed out to every attendee who registers for the show. There are pricing and sizes to fit every budget!
Performance times and tabletops are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, and we cannot accept applications once all of the performance time slots have been filled.
Performance Policy: After two consecutive years of performing, it is CRPA policy that your act/group take a one year break from performing on stage. During this time, you are welcome to attend the showcase with a tabletop exhibit. This “break year” allows CRPA to rotate in new acts to the showcase which keeps the show fresh and the attendees coming back year after year! Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with this policy.
CLICK HERE to explore sponsorhip options for the 2019 Entertainment Showcase!
- Blank Stage Plot (to be returned by 1/11/19)
- Shuttle Directions
- Directions to the East Hartford Community Cultural Center