2019 Call for Presenters
Do you havea terrific program, project, or training opportunity? Are you a leader in the field with insight into marketing, finance, management , maintenance or anything relating to the field of Parks and Recreation? Please consider submitting a session proposal so you can share your knowledge with others! Session proposals are being accepted for the CRPA State Conference and for Quarterlies that take place throughout the year. You only have to fill out one form to be considered!
How to submit: Please click on the link below to submit your session proposal. The deadline for submissions is April 1, 2019.
2018 Session PowerPoints & Handouts
Monday, November 19th
9:55 - 10:55 am: Education Sessions:
- Be a Game Changer: Strategies for Innovative Decision Making
- Camp University: Revitalize & Revolutionize your Staff Training (Handout)
- Insights on Creating Successful Municipal Spray Pads
- Transformational Power of a Playground
11:05 am - 12:05 pm: Education Sessions:
- Character Education through Creative Recreation
- How to Sell Your Park Operation Budget
- Identifying Trends for an Uncertain Future
- We're on Facebook Now What?
- Student Interviews: The Hard Truths
2:50 - 3:50 pm: Education Sessions:
- Independent Contractors: What's the Relationship?
- Mind your RFP's and Q's
- Play on Player, Overcoming Disability with Play
- Reigning in Rogue Sports Groups and Other Field Use Nightmares
- When Disaster Strikes: A Guide to Manage, Recover & Prepare
Tuesday, November 20th
10:40 - 11:40 am: Education Sessions:
- Incorporating STEM into your Camp
- Injecting Wilderness Programming into your Summer Camp- Colin Drury
- Pro-Active Planning for Success
- Telling Your Story: How to Speak so People Will Listen
11:50 am - 12:50 pm: Education Sessions:
- An Insider's Look at the 2019 Legislative Session & Connecticut's Continuing Fiscal Crisis
- Financial Stability for Thriving Agencies (Handout)
- Madated Reporter Training for Community Providers
- Terrier Tough Obstacle Challenge
2:40 - 3:40 pm: Education Sessions:
- Customer Service... No Problem?
- Outdoor Fitness: An Urban Trend for the Health & Wellness of Residents