February 16, 2023
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Leisure Labs at Mahoney Recreation Center
110 Cedar Street
Manchester, CT 06040
*snow date 2/23/23
New Location, Same Great Event!
This one-day event, sponsored by CRPA and Manchester Department of Leisure, Family, & Recreation, features 42 live performances and over 75 tabletop displays. Our small stage features children's entertainment and musical duos, while our large stage features large bands. If you book acts or would like to perform for a Parks & Recreation department, Fair or Festival, Museum, PTO, Camp, Club, Library, Community Group, or another organization, this is the place to be!
This is a don't miss event for entertainers looking for performance opportunities state-wide. The Entertainment Showcase gives performers the chance to showcase their skills for over 150 industry professionals looking to book for their events.
- Small Stage: Our small stage offers 18 performance time slots and highlights children's acts, individual performers, and musical duos.
- Large Stage: Our large stage offers 24 performance slots, including 6 primetime slots during lunch, and highlights large bands booked for concert series and festivals.
- Exhibit: All small stage and large stage performance times include a tabletop exhibit from 9:30 to 3:30 so that performers can network with potential clients and provide further information on fees and availability. We sell out FAST! If you missed your chance at a performance time, be sure to grab a tabletop anyway!
- Advertising: Looking for additional exposure? Be sure to take an ad in our playbill which is handed out to every attendee who registers for the show. There are pricing and sizes to fit every budget!
Performance times and tabletops are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, and we cannot accept applications once all of the performance time slots have been filled.
PLEASE NOTE: For 2023, CRPA is waiving the requirement that your act/group take a one-year break from appearing on the stage after two consecutive years of performing. This will be reinstated in 2024.
CLICK HERE to explore sponsorship options for the 2023 Entertainment Showcase!
- Blank Stage Plot (to be returned by 1/12/23)
- Parking Directions